Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

If Squeaky is inside and I sit down she's on my lap or my shoulder like a damn parrot. I have to draw the line at face licking though.
IMG_20171010_192717211.jpg

This is my calico (who's now 11) probably when she was one year old. It was truly a "Kodak Moment" and a lot of carpe diem to have time to grab the camera and get a picture. She jumped from the top of the refrigerator onto the top of the door, balanced, turn around, then jumping back to the refrigerator.

View attachment 1348915
Back when I read the funny papers I used to read Mutts . You know the one with the dog and the cat. Last one I remember the cat kept jumping on the table and shelves knocking all kinds of stuff over. So the dog asked why he was doing that. The cat said " I just heard the humans talking about getting another cat. So I'm reminding them what that's all about."

Back when I read the funny papers I used to read Mutts . You know the one with the dog and the cat. Last one I remember the cat kept jumping on the table and shelves knocking all kinds of stuff over. So the dog asked why he was doing that. The cat said " I just heard the humans talking about getting another cat. So I'm reminding them what that's all about."

One of my favorite comic strips EVER.

Back
Top Bottom