• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

IMG-20171106-WA0001.jpg

Jynx hears squirrells in the trees this morning...
She stood frozen like that for almost a minute...

When she was a kitten, we named her Little Goat because she liked to chew on paper. Just now she jumped on the table since I'm sitting here...she swipes at all the papers on the table and starts chewing them and ripping them UNTIL I pet her. Then she'll lay down while I pet her. If I don't pet her and just yell at her, she'll continue to swipe at the papers while staring at me. Like she's saying, "Uh huh, whatcha gonna do about it?"

BTW we just call her Goat now since she's about 18lbs. Ain't little no more lol.

Same cat that's behind my Steyr AUG in my avatar. About 10lbs ago.

20171109_131701.jpg

When she was a kitten, we named her Little Goat because she liked to chew on paper. Just now she jumped on the table since I'm sitting here...she swipes at all the papers on the table and starts chewing them and ripping them UNTIL I pet her. Then she'll lay down while I pet her. If I don't pet her and just yell at her, she'll continue to swipe at the papers while staring at me. Like she's saying, "Uh huh, whatcha gonna do about it?"

BTW we just call her Goat now since she's about 18lbs. Ain't little no more lol.

Same cat that's behind my Steyr AUG in my avatar. About 10lbs ago.

View attachment 1383469
I want to hug that cat

hopefully going to be getting a new furball addition at my house once i can find a good candidate. i've become obsessed with these damn oriental cats, its just something about that weird ass ****ed up head

9297f409fbdf7f7b2f38c3ab1b84ab2a.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com__AEsfdIIjXW0_UFBw7nsr_sI_AAAAAAAARo4_WP3S12Ydbe87d4dcbf31542c8a9b22e82824802.jpg

hopefully going to be getting a new furball addition at my house once i can find a good candidate. i've become obsessed with these damn oriental cats, its just something about that weird ass ****ed up head

9297f409fbdf7f7b2f38c3ab1b84ab2a.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com__AEsfdIIjXW0_UFBw7nsr_sI_AAAAAAAARo4_WP3S12Ydbe87d4dcbf31542c8a9b22e82824802.jpg

They're awesome. I want one too but my wife thinks I'm crazy for wanting one.

Back
Top Bottom