• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

IMG_1594.jpg

Another of Thomas and Randy

Here are the ones I feed daily at the almost completely empty Darien Outlet next to I95. McIntosh Co Animal Control trapped them and fixed them . Then they clipped one ear to easily identify them and took them back. I've never heard of an animal control agency doing that before.
This **** in the background is just random junk that needs to go to the landfill. It's supposed to be an antique shop bit as you can see it's just a hoarder that has run out of space.
20190224_154317.jpg

Here are the ones I feed daily at the almost completely empty Darien Outlet next to I95. McIntosh Co Animal Control trapped them and fixed them . Then they clipped one ear to easily identify them and took them back. I've never heard of an animal control agency doing that before.
This **** in the background is just random junk that needs to go to the landfill. It's supposed to be an antique shop bit as you can see it's just a hoarder that has run out of space.View attachment 2030521

Neutering and ear clipping is the common way that spay neuter clinics handle feral cats. They are then released back into their habitat. No more offspring, less disease and malnutrition. Not enough people for all the unwanted pets.

Neutering and ear clipping is the common way that spay neuter clinics handle feral cats. They are then released back into their habitat. No more offspring, less disease and malnutrition. Not enough people for all the unwanted pets.
Makes sense. It's a damn shame. I feed these cats everyday and can only get close enough to pet one of them. The rest are real skittish. There are also 2 more at the Parker's convenient store at the edge of the parking lot. But the store employees feed them. Yesterday my daughter sent me a pic of a big yellow male at the edge of the Dairy Queen parking lot on the other side of I95. I told her I can't save them all. But I went by there today and didn't see any. I did see 3 bowls though. So the DQ folks are feeding them. I left food and water anyway.

Back
Top Bottom