• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

B2E0F844-F4C3-4E49-96D7-5DF327D54EDA.jpeg

I just got my Christmas present!!! ($1,800 - $2,500)
One of my cats (both rescued) had to have ALL of her teeth pulled Monday (been on a 4 month waiting list :mad:), some type of gum/bone disease, a lot of her teeth had already fallen out but no discount. :)
This is the second cat we had to do this for, the first one was able to keep her fangs but not Heidi... she is a sweetheart, very attached to me.
The crazy thing is, our other cat (her sister) does not know who she is now, very sad! I'm hoping it is just the "hospital smell" lack of her bad breath or her Fentanyl patch she has to wear for 3 days.
Anybody else have this happen?
They both usually sleep between my legs at night, and in my chair after I get home, keep in mind Heidi was only away from home 7 hours.
Maggie who would clean Heidi is avoiding her like the plague, spitting at her etc. Maggie is usually the dominant "player" so probably a good thing, just hoping it passes quick.
The patient is recovering quickly, a little "glassy eyed" yesterday, but acting pretty normal after 18 hours. :thumb:
2 kitty cats1.jpg

Heidi post surgery (1).jpg Heidi post surgery (4).jpg

One of my cats (both rescued) had to have ALL of her teeth pulled Monday (been on a 4 month waiting list :mad:), some type of gum/bone disease, a lot of her teeth had already fallen out but no discount. :)
This is the second cat we had to do this for, the first one was able to keep her fangs but not Heidi... she is a sweetheart, very attached to me.
The crazy thing is, our other cat (her sister) does not know who she is now, very sad! I'm hoping it is just the "hospital smell" lack of her bad breath or her Fentanyl patch she has to wear for 3 days.
They both usually sleep between my legs at night, and in my chair after I get home, keep in mind Heidi was only away from home 7 hours.
Maggie who would clean Heidi is avoiding her like the plague, spitting at her etc. Maggie is usually the dominant "player" so probably a good thing, just hoping it passes quick.
The patient is recovering quickly, a little "glassy eyed" yesterday, but acting pretty normal after 18 hours. :thumb:
View attachment 1995788
View attachment 1995789 View attachment 1995790

Sorry to hear this. Pet's are part of our families, and like you, I'd do anything to keep them healthy. My boy Prince is almost 10 and has developed diabetes and I must give him 2 shots a day, and he doesn't like it at all. The problem is we love them to death ( quote from my vet) I haven't fed him anything from the table since before thanksgiving. His little brother max is about the same as Prince, but much younger 4 years old, and he's in relatively good health. Between the two, I've spent at least 1200$ this year so far. Good luck with your children .

View attachment 1995788
View attachment 1995789 View attachment 1995790
Poor babies. I know how hard it can be to see your cats in distress, hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom