• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

Gorgeous cats! Siblings?

Yes! Rescues! I was pretty tore up when my Kiki died a year ago, we were going after one in particular we saw online and the lady said, I have her sister too, would you want both for one adoption fee? They were both so loving... both on us and each other my wife said, "We can't separate them, Yes, we will take them both" :thumb:
They are real smart, one (Heidi) lays on me from the time I get home until I go to bed, the other one (Maggie) lays on my wife. At night they switch up and Heidi sleeps on my wifes feet and Maggie between my legs. :)
20191215_082024.jpg

20191211_151805.jpg

Attachments

• 20190914_171748.jpg
    20190914_171748.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20191113_093135.jpg
    20191113_093135.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 15
Yes! Rescues! I was pretty tore up when my Kiki died a year ago, we were going after one in particular we saw online and the lady said, I have her sister too, would you want both for one adoption fee? They were both so loving... both on us and each other my wife said, "We can't separate them, Yes, we will take them both" :thumb:
They are real smart, one (Heidi) lays on me from the time I get home until I go to bed, the other one (Maggie) lays on my wife. At night they switch up and Heidi sleeps on my wifes feet and Maggie between my legs. :)

Rescues are the best! Sorry to hear about Kiki :( That's rough. Your new (not so) little ones sound awesome!

hopefully, your tree will not turn out like ours did one year. Heard a crash went to look, saw this...
View attachment 2406366

Based on the date stamp I'm pretty sure your cat was just enforcing "CHRISTmas Trees must be down before New Years, Rule!" :)
Beautiful cat! Mancoon?

Based on the date stamp I'm pretty sure your cat was just enforcing "CHRISTmas Trees must be down before New Years, Rule!" :)
Beautiful cat! Mancoon?
Not sure what she is. She was a rescue from Gwinnett shelter. Actually think she’s part Norwegian forest cat, has a lot of the features. When she spreads out her paws they look big as catcher’s mitts.
She is beautiful, but almost feral in her personality and a huge money pit of vet expenses.

Back
Top Bottom