• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

Got this guy in July -
IMG_0898.jpeg

Gizzy had a growth on her back foot, originally looked like a toe bean. But it kept getting bigger and started splitting open, had to have it removed. I could have got a really nice AK and had change left over for what the vet bill cost, had her teeth cleaned while she was under anesthesia, that was $140 by itself. Just FYI incase anyone else sees something similar, apparently this isn't too uncommon, other vets may be cheaper.

Hell I even skipped some xrays and blood labs they wanted to do for another $300+
Screenshot_20240218_115841_Gallery.jpg
20240218_001158.jpg

Gizzy had a growth on her back foot, originally looked like a toe bean. But it kept getting bigger and started splitting open, had to have it removed. I could have got a really nice AK and had change left over for what the vet bill cost, had her teeth cleaned while she was under anesthesia, that was $140 by itself. Just FYI incase anyone else sees something similar, apparently this isn't too uncommon, other vets may be cheaper.

Hell I even skipped some xrays and blood labs they wanted to do for another $300+View attachment 6898126View attachment 6898127
What is it and what causes it?

Back
Top Bottom