• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post pics of your semi useless house cats here

You didn't go to Westmoreland and Slappey did you? They're here in Perry behind Robins Credit Union. I had to take our oldest Squeaky over there on a Saturday about a year ago. Of course there's an $85.00 cover charge. But I had no choice since it was a Saturday. They were the only one open. I didn't get reamed out like you did but let's just say I had to use the "Emergency Credit Card" and really didn't want to.
On top of that they sent her home with a damn neck cone. Y'all ever tried keeping a cone on a cat?
I forgot to mention Squeaky had a big open gash on her back leg that she just refused to leave alone. We've spent more on pet medical **** in recent years than on our own medical bills. In fact the ol lady is taking one back to Gordon Animal Clinic tomorrow for a UTI. Second trip this month.
Sorry to hear man. We went to the vet on Elberta Road. Got the $15 cone also and took it off as soon as we got home. She wouldn't walk with it, much less eat but they wouldn't let us get around it. Same with the $40 rabies shot even though she's 14 years old and has been an indoor only cat her entire life.

Snuggled -
IMG_1092.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom