• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

potential glock fanboy

Jacob H

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
So I broke down and bought a glock. In the past I've been more focused on the rifle side of the world and have some nice ones in the safe. Giving the fact that I've almost completely ignored hand guns all together...stupid me I guess. The fit and feel, the ergonomics, and the tailored feel to my hand without me being there is fantastic! Rant over I guess!

So I broke down and bought a glock. In the past I've been more focused on the rifle side of the world and have some nice ones in the safe. Giving the fact that I've almost completely ignored hand guns all together...stupid me I guess. The fit and feel, the ergonomics, and the tailored feel to my hand without me being there is fantastic! Rant over I guess!
I was a Sig snob for years until my Gen4 17. Now I'm a Gen4 G19 snob. Welcome to the dark side. The warranty is unbeatable and the accessorizing is endless.

They're like Honda Accords. Reliable. They ain't fancy but when ya need to shoot sump'n, they just go bang. Kind of boring, really. I have several. I still think they should cost tree fitty. Don't show it to your friends. They won't be impressed. Keep a 1911 around to show your friends. Show the Glock to those who wish to do you harm.

Back
Top Bottom