powder dispener

agreed
for all of this aggravation, I would rather just do it manually

The Chargemaster 1500 is awesome. I speak with nine years of experience. Slow no, line sensitive no, temperature sensitive no. Show me the tests to back your nonsense claims. The army marksmenship team uses them, good enough for me.

Some folks get right defensive when others see the world through different eyes.

I made my remarks based on my experiences. I have no measurements to backup my nonsense, just my experience at my and a few friends benches.

I'm fine with others liking stuff that ain't my cup of tea. I'm not calling your post nonsense? The electronic dispensers and scales simply ain't for me.

I've not had the pleasure of using any scale/dispenser that plugs into an ac socket that's insensitive to temperature or line voltage abnormalities, even lighting.

Sensible or not, still my experience?

The Chargemaster 1500 is awesome. I speak with nine years of experience. Slow no, line sensitive no, temperature sensitive no. Show me the tests to back your nonsense claims. The army marksmenship team uses them, good enough for me.

Holy irrational rage batman...
if it means that much to you, you win
I surrender

/out

I'm the guy that made the original nonsensical non-numerical post.

I come here for fun and to swap thoughts, nothing more.

Some folks really enjoy pissin contest, some don't? I too am done with this one.
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom