• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Powder Springs Gun Range OK'd to Serve Alcohol

true. its just more likely that you will have a firearm in the car as you are drinking at a shooting range. Like I said i dont drink. Just sounds like a bad idea but I would in no way protest them doing it.

As of now it is not illegal to consume alcohol while in possession of a firearm....Only to discharge a firearm unless in self defense. There are many people who conceal carry to dinner and have a glass of wine or a beer. This has never been an issue before. In the end it comes down to being a responsible person and not putting others in harm's way unnecessarily.

As of now it is not illegal to consume alcohol while in possession of a firearm....Only to discharge a firearm unless in self defense. There are many people who conceal carry to dinner and have a glass of wine or a beer. This has never been an issue before. In the end it comes down to being a responsible person and not putting others in harm's way unnecessarily.

correct but it only takes a few dumb people to ruin it for others.

If they were issued a liquor license then they have obviously proved that they are going to be a safe facility and have rules and regulations in place to prevent any issues. This is not the first range/bar combo. I love how they interviewed the most ignorant woman ever in the neighborhood next-door. She was like "drunk the people drinking running around my neighborhood around my kids, shooting guns!?!?!" Typical media.

If they were issued a liquor license then they have obviously proved that they are going to be a safe facility and have rules and regulations in place to prevent any issues. This is not the first range/bar combo. I love how they interviewed the most ignorant woman ever in the neighborhood next-door. She was like "drunk the people drinking running around my neighborhood around my kids, shooting guns!?!?!" Typical media.

Thats happens in her neighborhood anyway.. She should be used do that.

Like I always say. We are our own worse enemy. It's not about how it "should" work, it's about what it "looks like". Americans are fickle and impressionable. Any appearance of irresponsibility is only magnified in the minds of the un-informed.
Serving drinks on site is not necessary to serve the sport and only serves the range owners to make more money.

THey are working on this very hard.. It ha sthe ground graded, some type of floor laid and rebar up already..

Back
Top Bottom