Powder Springs Gun Range OK'd to Serve Alcohol

They stupid, might as well ban all restaurant, people carry conceal all the time to go eat and drink all night....

Good God. Are you critics really so dense as to think they are serving alcohol on a live firing range? When yours drop maybe you will actually understand what the whole concept is.

Here's the cliff notes version for DA's:

1. Rent a lane, shoot till your spent.
2. Place firearms in range bag, cases, sleeves, holsters etc and store in your vehicle once weapons are seated and you are finished shooting.
3. Go have a drink if you want one on site.

Is it really so hard to understand?

Last edited:
Sounds like a great idea to me honestly. It would be great to shoot some, go put up the guns, and sit down and have a snack and a brew and chat with friends in a cool setting with other friends and like minded people in a "private club" type setting.I've herd of lots of gun clubs like this and always thought it was a great idea. And as far as the concealed carry people go, how many people carry concealed into almost every restaurant there is that serves alcohol and there is hardly ever a problem.

Fuel for anti-gunners who do not care to "understand".

Got a call from a LEO buddy in NYC asking me about this. The story has gone national.

I heard they are only going to let you into the bar area is if you are a member of the range. No member, No drinky. Most of the Ranges that do this now have a Members lounge.

Good God. Are you critics really so dense as to think they are serving alcohol on a live firing range? When yours drop maybe you will actually understand what the whole concept is.

Here's the cliff notes version for DA's:

1. Rent a lane, shoot till your spent.
2. Place firearms in range bag, cases, sleeves, holsters etc and store in your vehicle once weapons are seated and you are finished shooting.
3. Go have a drink if you want one on site.

Is it really so hard to understand?

so you can catch a DUI on the way home with firearms in the car? sounds like fun! Id pass. Just sounds like a bad idea. Then again I dont drink. This might appeal to people that do.

Last edited:
so you can catch a DUI on the way home with firearms in the car? sounds like fun! Id pass. Just sounds like a bad idea. Then again I dont drink. This might appeal to people that do.

I don't see how this case is much different than having a drink anywhere else. Drinking and driving is just as illegal with a firearm not in the car. Having a drink in public does not mean you should be getting intoxicated and then driving home.

I don't see how this case is much different than having a drink anywhere else. Drinking and driving is just as illegal with a firearm not in the car. Having a drink in public does not mean you should be getting intoxicated and then driving home.

true. its just more likely that you will have a firearm in the car as you are drinking at a shooting range. Like I said i dont drink. Just sounds like a bad idea but I would in no way protest them doing it.

Back
Top Bottom