• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

powder valley

I wish I could find some locally.. I just don't want to pay the extra shipping since I only want to get 1lb of it to get started

Insulinboy. I see where you live in Rome. Check out Country Sportsman on Alabama Hwy (hwy 20) just west of Wally World. He usually has a good selection of powder in stock.

Did you guys send in your DL and statement of not being over your counties powder.limit? I buy everything but powder and primers from them because I'm lazy.

Did you guys send in your DL and statement of not being over your counties powder.limit? I buy everything but powder and primers from them because I'm lazy.

Um, No. Where did you get that from? PowderValley has never asked for my DL or any statement. The BATF does have rules regarding how much powder you can store at home and I think that is 50lbs. Recently got 32lbs delivered to my house and they didn't ask for a DL or statement either. Maybe in NY or CT or MA or somewhere but not GA.

I am not sure of the limit of powder/ explosives that one can on hand in a non commercial place??
It could even be limited by county/city?
If I remember correctly a supplier can ship 50 pounds in one container, either powder & primers or either.
of course you got to subtract the weight of the box and packing material.
anything over 50 pounds must go in additional boxes as a haz mat certificate can only have 50 pounds total shipping weight, I think all this is correct.
never needed to send any id to order myself.
you could get a Adult Signature required by Fed -x or UPS, but I never have.

Um, No. Where did you get that from? PowderValley has never asked for my DL or any statement. The BATF does have rules regarding how much powder you can store at home and I think that is 50lbs. Recently got 32lbs delivered to my house and they didn't ask for a DL or statement either. Maybe in NY or CT or MA or somewhere but not GA.
It used to be on their homepage.

When PV shipped it to my they said "Adult Signature Required" so I worked from home that day and the delivery guy didn't even ring the door bell. This happened twice in two weeks with powder shipments to my house.

Back
Top Bottom