• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Power ball 1.76 Billion winner in Cali!!

About 2 years ago I had a dream I won so I figured screw it why not get a couple tickets. That's the last time I bought any. Meant to the other day since I work in gas stations all day, but forgot to grab one with my lunch. Guess I saved myself $2

The higher the jackpot more tickets are sold, the odds of winning are greatly reduced. I'll waste my money on the smaller jackpots with better odds of winning.
You ain’t to good at math are you? The odds are exactly the same if 1 person plays or 10 million plays. The odds of multiple people picking the same number goes up when more people play though

My twin boys who are using the Hope and Zell scholarships thank all those participating!
That's great and good for them. I hope they're getting a real education and not an indoctrination at some leftist institution.
When they brought the lottery here their big selling point was the education funding.
It turns out only about 27% of the money actually goes to that purpose while the lottery big wigs collect massive salaries and the rest gets dumped into the financial blackhole of various gooberments.
Just think what they could do if they actually used the money as it was intended.

Funny how it’s always Cali with the large jackpots!!!

Fishy as ****!!

Yes i forgot to get my tickets last night🫤
Of the 10 largest jackpots California has won or participated in 6. Oddly, they don’t win a majority of smaller jackpots, Indiana wins an inordinate amount of those. Quite peculiar.

Yep lest 3 huge jackpots went to California where the prize taxes are the highest in the US go figure.

The conspiracy theory blew my mind, especially the article and breaking it down mathematically. I just found this article and it said Commifornia doesn’t collect state taxes on the winnings, just the feds. True or not I have no idea.

Winner announced - A Hispanic and long-time California resident named Vladimiro Zelensko

65286416909c865286416909c9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom