Prayer Requests

My wife tested positive with Covid 19 got the results today and i took the tests yesterday and I'm sure I will be too. Guys it's been tough the last 2 days but we are improving. I think I got run over by my tractor lol. We covet you prayers.

I'm Praying for you and your Wife!

Dear Heavenly Father, please provide help to the dcline9163 family as they have been weakened by COVID. Father, please bring peaceful thoughts and rapid healing and uplift spirits to the family so they are able to get back to normal life (prior to being struck with COVID).

In your name Amen .

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Heavenly Father, please provide help to the dcline9163 family as Ms. dcline91623 has been hospitalized with COVID. Father, please bring peaceful thoughts and rapid healing and uplift spirits to the family so they are able to get back to normal life (prior to being struck with COVID).

In your name Amen .

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's not in the hospital, we're both just weak.

My wife tested positive with Covid 19 got the results today and i took the tests yesterday and I'm sure I will be too. Guys it's been tough the last 2 days but we are improving. I think I got run over by my tractor lol. We covet you prayers.
Got y'all in my prayers , God Bless & a QUICK! Recovery . In JESUS Name . Amen.

Back
Top Bottom