Prayers request needed for our family

Bulldog Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Life is good
122   0
Reaction score
We are going through some heart wrenching times right now No no one is sick or passing away One of my sons is hurting over his son and my Gran son His sons mama has started down the wrong path with her dope head boy friend and holding my gran son at ransom (more Support) Since my son was with her only a short time they never married or had a long term relationship He has no rights in to his son He never had him legitimized because He always dealt with her parents that are good people never had a problem till now 5yrs later Well she has taken the gran son to a un none location holding him for money from everyone that wants to see him even her own parents unless they pay alot of money We are going to meet with a Lawyer monday Please say prayer for us even the mother since her life is a mess THANK YOU

Wow - hoping and praying everything works out for the best.
(Sometimes you just want to see someone’s butt get whooped real good, esp in a situation like this where they deserve it. Putting a child in the middle of that is very wrong !)

We are going through some heart wrenching times right now No no one is sick or passing away One of my sons is hurting over his son and my Gran son His sons mama has started down the wrong path with her dope head boy friend and holding my gran son at ransom (more Support) Since my son was with her only a short time they never married or had a long term relationship He has no rights in to his son He never had him legitimized because He always dealt with her parents that are good people never had a problem till now 5yrs later Well she has taken the gran son to a un none location holding him for money from everyone that wants to see him even her own parents unless they pay alot of money We are going to meet with a Lawyer monday Please say prayer for us even the mother since her life is a mess THANK YOU
Praying for your family.

Back
Top Bottom