• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for My Mom

Prayers sent, when I read your post it was like reading my own to the last period. My Mom is also battling Lung Cancer since November along with kidney failure, and Congestive Heart failure,and Diabetes. My sister is my mothers primary care giver also and as is in your case is being wore down and out. Prayers are the only thing that has gotten us to this point and I just pray that the Lord be merciful to my and your mother and not let them suffer. My mother is 86 and worked at a small south Ga post office until she was 80 and only quit then because she couldn't lift the heavy mail bags. I know we all have to travel the journey our mothers are on I just ask our Lord be merciful and comfort all the family members that are experiencing the same things we are. God Bless you and the rest of your family. Another friend of mine has had his mother pass Wednesday of this week and he was given the honor of holding his mothers hand when JESUS took hold of her other and led her home, what a blessing to be there to see and feel your loved one transition from this life to the next peacefully without any struggle, that is answer to prayer. And that is the prayer I send up for you and your mother.

Thanks for all the prayers, I sure do miss her. Almost every day I find myself reaching for he phone to call and tell her something. Yall call your mom and if shes not to far away...
go see her and give her a hug.

SO sorry to hear about your moms passing. We should all rejoice in that she is now with Lord who gave up his life for her and all of us that are believers and nonbelievers. We are safe in the fact that we are going to be with those loved ones that have gone on before us and those loved ones are happy with their new body incorruptible and perfect just like our savior. I know when my mother passes it is going to hurt not to have her here anymore but I'm going to be singing the Lords praises for his mercy and grace she received at that old rugged cross. It is that which should sustain us, the assurance of our place in heaven because of what our Lord and savior suffered for our sake. If we ask for comfort he will send it to help relieve the hurt because if it matters to us it matters to him and what parent wouldn't help their child if they asked and we are all the children of the Lord thank GOD. Peace and condolences for you and your family.

Well I've been praying for you and your family and now I ask for yours. Hospice has now taken over my mothers case and the my brother and sisters are all here keeping vigil knowing the Lord is beckoning her to come home with him. It has been a hard fought battle for her and she has been very valiant. You find yourself wanting to her to rally and continue to wake up when you wipe her mouth, reposition her head and she opens her eyes on arflex but they are unresponsive and she doesn't respond. But then you think wake up and rely to what more fighting for every breath. Unable to do dialysis due to weakness and feeling so bad. what she really needs is not another pill or shot or operation. she need the clock to be turned back 10-20 years. when one is 86 all of the best miles are behind you. Everything is basically just worn out and there isn't much tread left on the tires so to speak. at least now she is sleeping and her face looks like she comfortable, not grimacing from the struggle to catch a single breath. She now looks peaceful and thank the Lord as horrible as it sound we are all grateful and ready for her to go home and be with all those that have gone on before her. So our prayers are still being sent for you Bilgerat and your family as we sit here waiting as you had to do and we ask for your prayers my brother.

Well I've been praying for you and your family and now I ask for yours. Hospice has now taken over my mothers case and the my brother and sisters are all here keeping vigil knowing the Lord is beckoning her to come home with him. It has been a hard fought battle for her and she has been very valiant. You find yourself wanting to her to rally and continue to wake up when you wipe her mouth, reposition her head and she opens her eyes on arflex but they are unresponsive and she doesn't respond. But then you think wake up and rely to what more fighting for every breath. Unable to do dialysis due to weakness and feeling so bad. what she really needs is not another pill or shot or operation. she need the clock to be turned back 10-20 years. when one is 86 all of the best miles are behind you. Everything is basically just worn out and there isn't much tread left on the tires so to speak. at least now she is sleeping and her face looks like she comfortable, not grimacing from the struggle to catch a single breath. She now looks peaceful and thank the Lord as horrible as it sound we are all grateful and ready for her to go home and be with all those that have gone on before her. So our prayers are still being sent for you Bilgerat and your family as we sit here waiting as you had to do and we ask for your prayers my brother.
Prayers sent for you and Your mom , may she be in comfort and no pain until the good lord calls her home, rejoice in the memories of all the good times and love shared , take comfort in the knowledge that she will be in a glorious place void of any pain or suffering and that you will be reunited some day.

Back
Top Bottom