• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for My Mom

Thanks again for all the prayers and good wishes. My dear mother was called home to heaven this morn. She is no longer suffering and is with her Mom and Pop, her brother and sisters, My dad who passed 35 years ago and her first born son ,My big brother Mike who passed 2 years ago from cancer.

Thanks again for all the prayers and good wishes. My dear mother was called home to heaven this morn. She is no longer suffering and is with her Mom and Pop, her brother and sisters, My dad who passed 35 years ago and her first born son ,My big brother Mike who passed 2 years ago from cancer.

My condolences.. I have lost both parents.. Dad 36 years ago. Mom will be 4 years Christmas. It sucks to be in this club.. Cherish all memories and tell your loved ones today how much you love them...

My Mom has been battling Lung Cancer since November and Has been in a gradual decline since diagnosed. . She started going down hill quickly last tuesday and went into Hospice care Thursday evening. I feel her time on this earth is very near and the good Lord will be calling her home soon . My lil sister has been her primary caretaker thru the whole horrible thing and it taken a toll on her, Please sent up some prayers for My Mom and sister
CANCER SUCKS!!!!
Prayers, brother. We lost my dad to cancer last September after discovering it in April. I sympathize with your family. May you all find peace.

Back
Top Bottom