• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers needed.

I have an update on the service. It is going to be this Saturday, the 26th at 11:00 AM at Rowland Springs Baptist Church in Cartersville. We will start with a memorial service and then have a visitation and celebration of Charlie after including refreshments. Potluck dishes or drinks will be welcomed but are not required. Please do bring your favorite memories and stories about Charlie to share.

Folks have been asking us about donations. You are thoughtful to think of this. Charlie sometime donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Also, Rowland Springs Baptist Church is hosting for no cost and I'm sure would appreciate donations if you are willing.

I have an update on the service. It is going to be this Saturday, the 26th at 11:00 AM at Rowland Springs Baptist Church in Cartersville. We will start with a memorial service and then have a visitation and celebration of Charlie after including refreshments. Potluck dishes or drinks will be welcomed but are not required. Please do bring your favorite memories and stories about Charlie to share.

Folks have been asking us about donations. You are thoughtful to think of this. Charlie sometime donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Also, Rowland Springs Baptist Church is hosting for no cost and I'm sure would appreciate donations if you are willing.
Hate to say I can't make it to the services, but my prayers will be there

Back
Top Bottom