• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers needed.

I just read about Charlie's passing. He will certainly be missed. Prayers for the family, friends and ODT'ers who knew and loved him. RIP B.Byrd.

Man, Charlie's funeral is same day as our BBQ fundraiser.... Charlie went to it every year and made a donation and tried all the BBQ.
Thats what sniper was telling me,sorry to hear this. Maybe we can arrange a meeting with you and the family, because you are so close with Charlie.

Man, Charlie's funeral is same day as our BBQ fundraiser.... Charlie went to it every year and made a donation and tried all the BBQ.
You'll just have to sample all the BBQ yourself in his honor. :)

We know not everyone will be able to make it. But I think sniper22 sniper22 or timbgtm timbgtm were talking about doing a meet-up soon to remember Charlie as well.

God Bless you Brother May you enjoy being Pain free and young again! I never knew you but spoke to you in Pms and got numerous advice. Rest easy

You'll just have to sample all the BBQ yourself in his honor. :)

We know not everyone will be able to make it. But I think sniper22 sniper22 or timbgtm timbgtm were talking about doing a meet-up soon to remember Charlie as well.

Though you and the Mrs' would like to know, little dog is doing great and is adapting well. It was a pleasure meeting you detour detour

I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this, I wasn't on here much last week. We had a lot going on in our family and I must have missed this. I'm truly sorry for Charlie's family. I had the honor of dealing with him and that was enough to know that he is" golden" and a very wise man. I enjoyed our conversation that day and we talked a few times about getting together again but time just got away from us. He will be greatly missed. Again I'm sorry I missed all of this. Our family will pray for peace and comfort for his family.
1coolhand

Attachments

• 321.jpg
    321.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 15
I know detour detour will be a long and post something, but I wanted to say a personal thank you to @JWC, timbgtm timbgtm , @NWSharpshooter, @Big Belly J (and Mrs bbj), @Ruddie, and @jmullinix for coming to the memorial today. If I missed anyone, I apologize and hope you'll let me know. Mr. Charlie would have been proud (and probably go on to us too) for being there to support Holly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Back
Top Bottom