• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers needed

Ok guys God is awesome she is back at work doing fine still doesn't remember anything that happen Probably another Blessing. She is a little different now but mostly the same her kids are doing well. Sorry for the slow update
Thank you for all your prayers and support
God Bless
Frank75

That is absolutely INCREDIBLE and WONDERFUL news!

Can just anybody go bail her ex boyfriend out of jail?

I feel a road trip coming on.

The worst part is that all that piece of garbage will get is domestic violence charge, no more than if he had just pushed her or slapped her.
Out on probation, no time served.

Can just anybody go bail her ex boyfriend out of jail?

I feel a road trip coming on.

The worst part is that all that piece of garbage will get is domestic violence charge, no more than if he had just pushed her or slapped her.
Out on probation, no time served.
This guy has to know something about Hillary.....

Ok guys God is awesome she is back at work doing fine still doesn't remember anything that happen Probably another Blessing. She is a little different now but mostly the same her kids are doing well. Sorry for the slow update
Thank you for all your prayers and support
God Bless
Frank75
PTL indeed!
OK now... Romans 12:17-19
Now that's that out of the way, what's the update on the scumbag? Never know when God might call someone to assist with His will.

Ok I'll update on the guy he is still being held without bond evidence is circumstantial for what he did to her they have him for other things as well since he's such an upstanding citizen.

Back
Top Bottom