Prayers Needed!

mattp38

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
ODT brothers, my family desperately needs your prayers. My sister in-law has been hospitalized with covid pneumonia and is not doing well. Shortly after taking her to the hospital, my brother suffered a stroke. They are currently both in the hospital in separate rooms. They are both alone as nobody is allowed in the hospital if you are not receiving care. The most helpless feeling was being on the phone with my brother while he started actively having another stroke and hearing his speech go to gibberish and hearing the fear in his voice. I beg you to lift them up in your prayers. I thank you in advance.

ODT brothers, my family desperately needs your prayers. My sister in-law has been hospitalized with covid pneumonia and is not doing well. Shortly after taking her to the hospital, my brother suffered a stroke. They are currently both in the hospital in separate rooms. They are both alone as nobody is allowed in the hospital if you are not receiving care. The most helpless feeling was being on the phone with my brother while he started actively having another stroke and hearing his speech go to gibberish and hearing the fear in his voice. I beg you to lift them up in your prayers. I thank you in advance.
Matt, prayers for you, your brother and sister-in-law. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom