• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers please

Man that is a tough pill to swallow. My wife and I lost a daughter to depression and suicide almost 6 years ago. Since, we have gotten involved with a very Spirit filled church that makes street warriors for Christ instead attenders and powerless Christianet’s. When I read this post, Holy Spirit said now is the time to put your training into action. I will pray for her and the family but here is what I do and don’t know. I don’t know you at all and I am speaking in general terms. I do know cancer is a disease from hell literally. We have to battle it in the heavens to defeat this demonic disease. First we have to exercise Love. Satan has no weapon that can be formed against LOVE. Christ Jesus was LOVE, so that is how He was able to overcome the world. To exercise Love we have to release all bitterness and unforgiveness we hold towards anyone that has ever offended us. Bitterness and unforgiveness will fuel the demonic diseases of the enemy. The first treatment is to forgive and love.
Next. In Matthew 6 Jesus teaches us how to pray and what to pray. “
7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.8 “Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. 9 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven,Hallowed be Your name.10 Your kingdom come.Your will be doneOn earth as it is in heaven.11 Give us this day our daily bread.12 And forgive us our debts,As we forgive our debtors.13 And do not lead us into temptation,But deliver us from the evil one.For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. 14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:7-15 | NKJV.
Next step is to have strong Christians exercise James 5 “
13 Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. 17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit. 19 Brethren, if anyone among you wanders from the truth, and someone turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. James 5:13-20 | NKJV
Next is to know and exercise our legal rights Christ gave us in His New (Blood) Covenant. Jesus paid a price for each of us. Not just for our salvation but for our well being, our health and our prosperity on earth. We have to take legal action against the enemy who is accusing us in the High Courts of Heaven. We have to petition Jesus, our mediator in the Courts because He has already paid the penalty for our sins and we are innocent through the shed blood of His Blood Covenant. Most Christians have no idea about the courts in Heaven or their legal right under the Blood Covenant. Satan wants us to be ignorant so he can falsely accuse us and we usually go along with and agree with these accusations. That stops today in this case. Now you know. Google “Courts of Heaven”. Anything by Rabbi Curt Landry and Robert Henderson are great. Daniel 7 and Revelation 12 make reference to the Courts.
Isaiah 53:5 tells us we are already healed because of the merciless beating Christ suffered for us to be healthy and whole. The problem is that we doubt and put more faith in the pharmaceutical system than we do in the Spiritual System God gave us through Jesus and Holy Spirit. I know without a doubt that if Jesus walked into your house today He would heal your daughter and anyone else that had a health issue. Jesus is here with us today. We just don’t believe He is still the same today as He was 2000+ years ago.
Now to finish up. Just before Jesus ascended He left us with a command in Mark 16. Too many believe this was just for the Apostles but it is for everyone who is a believer in Christ still today.
14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:14-18 | NKJV. It does no good to pray for healing because Jesus has already performed the action necessary for us to be healed. Now we have to believe we are healed and walk it out in our faith in what Jesus did for us 2000 years ago. My prayer is that this demon called cancer can be casted out of your daughter and anyone else that is reading this and suffering from the enemy’s assignments and accusations over their life. I command the human body of this daughter of God to align with the Word of God and in the Name of Jesus be healed. I cancel all assignments of the enemy on her mind, her will, her emotions and her body. I decree and declare in the courts of heaven this accusation be nullified and she is not guilty by virtue of the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ. As a believer in Christ she has a legal defense in Christ and is not subject to the assignments of the enemy satan. The enemy must leave because he has be found out and identified. In the Powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I all this forth. AMEN

Just had to break it to my teenage daughter that her doctor called to confirm that she has some form of cancer . Believe me when I say it was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do . I know God will see us through this but the more people I can get talking to him about it the better . Thanks and god bless .
DM3, sir, prayers for you, your daughter and all of your family are being said. It's a rough time, and you folks stay strong. May the Lord heal your daughter, and comfort all of you.

Back
Top Bottom