• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Thanks to ZedsDead and family

I’m sorry for your loss, I know how tough it is. I was in the same place as you from Feb. 25, 2020 till May 27, 2020. Lost my buddy Finlay to cancer, I felt like I failed him too but it was weird that I also felt like he was telling me to stop what I was doing and go to the shelter May 27th. When the prisoner brought Dixie out she immediately went to my wife and picked her then straight to me and did the same. Finlay had a hand/paw in that somehow, that I have no doubt. Life is just better because of dogs.
Life really is so much better with dogs in it . it's to hard to trust in people nowadays especially when you and your dog have had to come across some of the worst. That almost undescribable feeling of your passed pup pulling you towards something is an amazingly powerful feeling like he was still alive at your side it was such a strong pull I couldn't do anything but let him lead me. 💚 R.I.P finlay 💚 God bless you Dixie 🙏

I’m sorry for your loss, I know how tough it is. I was in the same place as you from Feb. 25, 2020 till May 27, 2020. Lost my buddy Finlay to cancer, I felt like I failed him too but it was weird that I also felt like he was telling me to stop what I was doing and go to the shelter May 27th. When the prisoner brought Dixie out she immediately went to my wife and picked her then straight to me and did the same. Finlay had a hand/paw in that somehow, that I have no doubt. Life is just better because of dogs.
Couldn't agree more "Life is just better because of dogs." When I travel, I miss my dogs as much as I miss my wife and kids, couldn't imagine NOT having them around. We had to bury our our Ellie Girl in 2022, (miss her every day) we took in a boxer mix puppy a few months later, it definitely helped.

Couldn't agree more "Life is just better because of dogs." When I travel, I miss my dogs as much as I miss my wife and kids, couldn't imagine NOT having them around. We had to bury our our Ellie Girl in 2022, (miss her every day) we took in a boxer mix puppy a few months later, it definitely helped.
It has helped so fast for all of us. I went along time telling myself I wasn't going to get another after he passed and just stay concentrated on our 3 females but even they were different after that but we're finally comin back around fast. So sorry for your loss 💚R.I.P Ellie girl 💚 God bless for him sending you your boxer pup🙏. He truly does work in mysterious ways

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-102417.png
    Screenshot_20240408-102417.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom