• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prices

This is my first post in Forum and I hope it is in the right section and is allowed. This used to be a great place to get deals on firearms. Lately I see so many overpriced firearms for sell. I spent about 30 min just now looking at handguns and rifles that are advertised for sale and compared them to new prices and more times than not, I can go to the store and buy the same gun advertised as NIB or LNIB for less, sometimes 50.00 to 100.00 less.
This is supposed to be about selling and trading and looking out for each other. How are we doing that if we are raping the buyers. I know we want the most we can get our of a gun but please, look at the new selling prices.

Your post is being ridiculed because it is one of many, many exactly the same.

Having said that, your original post is correct in almost every way.

More of a social forum now...with a few good trades to be had if you stay vigilant.

More of a social forum now...with a few good trades to be had if you stay vigilant.

That may explain it. Nobody wants to sell their gun but offering it allows them a chance to post pictures of their favorite toys. Unless one makes an offer that cannot be refused!!

Nailed it! Need to underline vigilant. If you are vigilant and see the deals quickly when they pop up, you can still find them.

Back
Top Bottom