• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primary Arms Micro Dot with AR riser $59!!!!!

I have an older one with a couple thousand rounds through it and it's never lost zero. The newer I've got hadn't seen as much action but it's held also and it's mounted on an ak.

I have one and like it a lot. It keeps it's zero, even when you change batteries which I've only had to do once. It's been on my AR banging around in the back floorboard of my truck for a few months and I haven't had any issues with it at all.

Is it as good as an aimpoint? Absolutely not but its like 1/4 the price too. For $59 including mount it is a steal.

Last edited:
Yeah I have one on my Draco SBR that has seen a few rounds, and it has held up perfectly. I ordered this deal for my AR SBR 10.5". Other than battery life, I can't tell a difference between the PA and my Aimpoint T1, and I have ran them both through carbine classes.

So on an ultimak rail on an ak it would be sighted in over the front sight post?

If you are talking about the one in this thread, yeah it would be over the front sight post, but it would be too high so I would not get this deal for an AK.

If are using a PA red dot, on an Ultimak, you want the lowest base you can find. Either use the one that comes standard on the PA, or get a PA red dot with a removable base and replace with a low QD.

Back
Top Bottom