• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers going up...up...up

me neither....nodda!!!....maybe they prioritized on when you put in your notification request....who knows
They are usually done that way. I've tested it with two different email accounts and signed up a week apart. Sometimes I'll get a notification on the first and the other never gets a heads up.

I only get notifications from midway on things that don't sell out quickly. My guess is that the job that runs on the system every 10min or whatever doesn't have a chance to even run before a bot or someone sees them in stock and notifies everyone in their community about it and the items sells out. Nothing to notify on if it's already sold out again.

If you are relying on the seller's notifications you're not going to get them. There are multiple communities/forums/bots/etc that you can sign up for notifications for like here could be if people setup a thread for it or reddit or discord, etc. Google search and you'll find them. If you can't spend the time doing that, well, like said earlier it's time or money - flippers have ads.

prices too damn high.jpg

Back
Top Bottom