• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers going up...up...up

Ive always thought...they only need to get to the primers...everything else becomes paper weight once primers are taken away.

Primers are detonators...like..what country other than usa or ca sells detonators?

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Dont give em any ideas ! Shut up ! Lol... :tape2::doh: :dizzy::thumb::tongue::tongue1::usa:

I am so tired of trying to check all of the sites for supplies. I imagine the primer plants are able to produce millions of primers per day/per plant. So where are they?

I don't know about millions per day, but they are still getting produced and shipped out. We're seeing a tremendous increase in demand, that's it.

Ive always thought...they only need to get to the primers...everything else becomes paper weight once primers are taken away.

Primers are detonators...like..what country other than usa or ca sells detonators?

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
We aren't there, yet. It's just a huge increase in demand and production can't keep up.

We aren't there, yet. It's just a huge increase in demand and production can't keep up.
I have personally used detonators. Believe me, primers are way less dangerous than detonators. And it used to be detonators and bread checked out the same cashier. I've had to stand behind a lady buying eggs to pay for my detonators.

Someone (supposedly in the know), told me that part of the problem is that all of the imported primers (Tula, Wolf, S&B, Aguila, etc) are being held up overseas and not allowed to make it to the US. Without these primers adding to our normal supply, the demand here is far outpacing supply from domestic manufacturers. That could explain why our neighbors in Canada have plenty of primers at normal prices. Anybody have info about whether this is legit or not?

Someone (supposedly in the know), told me that part of the problem is that all of the imported primers (Tula, Wolf, S&B, Aguila, etc) are being held up overseas and not allowed to make it to the US. Without these primers adding to our normal supply, the demand here is far outpacing supply from domestic manufacturers. That could explain why our neighbors in Canada have plenty of primers at normal prices. Anybody have info about whether this is legit or not?
did tula and wolf get swept up in the AK ban? I used to use a lot of tula srm primers for 556 instead of 41's.

Back
Top Bottom