Problem With A Buyer

Raccoon357

Law Enforcement Supporter
Frontiersman
104   0
Reaction score
I had someone contact me through this site to buy a rifle from me. We haggled on price and eventually struck a deal. He agreed to drive to meet me. He texted me at 1:15 saying he was an hour and a half away and there has been radio silence ever since. I've sent him multiple texts trying to rouse him with no success. It is now 4:00 with no contact.

I was ready to make a deal and even gave him my home address to let him test fire it. However, I would rather keep the rifle than sit and wait on my porch all day.

I guess I'm just fired up because how can you haggle and talk turkey and then just drop off the board like that?

Has anyone else had this issue? Would I be wrong to be an ass to him at this point and raise the price?
:confused:

When I am looking to purchase, trade or sell an item I will check the persons feedback score and decide at that point whether I wish to deal with them or not...DD Feedback is your friend!!

repost it tommorrow. dont sweat it, not like you having to drive and wait somewhere. your at your house, watch tv, drink a beer lol. if you were waiting in a parking lot somewhere, then i would be pissed lol. you live where you can shoot in your yard? lucky....

he may not have cell cervice and lost his way.

It happens. Hate it for you but when dealing with people it happens. I'm not making excuses for the guy. You're probably like myself in that I expect people to do things like I'd do them. I'd never leave a guy hanging on a potential deal much less one that had been agreed to. PM me his handle so I can make sure I ignore it.

I had someone contact me through this site to buy a rifle from me. We haggled on price and eventually struck a deal. He agreed to drive to meet me. He texted me at 1:15 saying he was an hour and a half away and there has been radio silence ever since. I've sent him multiple texts trying to rouse him with no success. It is now 4:00 with no contact.

I was ready to make a deal and even gave him my home address to let him test fire it. However, I would rather keep the rifle than sit and wait on my porch all day.

I guess I'm just fired up because how can you haggle and talk turkey and then just drop off the board like that?

Has anyone else had this issue? Would I be wrong to be an ass to him at this point and raise the price?
:confused:

I would call him again as well as text and let him know that if you don't hear from him in the next hour, you will be leaving negative feedback if warranted (by time, place and price) and relisting the item. That's what iTrader Feedback is for. If for some reason the buyer gives you a good reason and you want to remove the feedback, contact us thru Private Help.

Back
Top Bottom