Problem With A Buyer

Had a guy, now on my ignore list, that sent an "I'll take it". Followed up with 4 more PM's making sure that I would sell it to him. Sent my info and he disappeared. Sent PM's, and emails. No response. Finally sent a warning with no response so I used the ODT feedback giving him a negative.
Was just looking at my feedback this week and there is a negative from this guy saying it was my fault as he had a death in the family and got sidetracked. He apparently had time for negative feedback, but none to send me a PM or email to explain his problem.

I just looked at his feedback and saw he has four are five negatives. I would pm a mod and have neg he left removed

Had a guy, now on my ignore list, that sent an "I'll take it". Followed up with 4 more PM's making sure that I would sell it to him. Sent my info and he disappeared. Sent PM's, and emails. No response. Finally sent a warning with no response so I used the ODT feedback giving him a negative.
Was just looking at my feedback this week and there is a negative from this guy saying it was my fault as he had a death in the family and got sidetracked. He apparently had time for negative feedback, but none to send me a PM or email to explain his problem.

You should be able to have that removed.

He can't use iTrader as revenge. Notify a mod.

You should be able to have that removed.

He can't use iTrader as revenge. Notify a mod.

Start a thread in the private help forum and we will review it.

If nothing else consider potential lesson learned: do not invite anyone to your home to deal in firearms (or anything, for that matter). Meet in public, deal in public, don't drive straight home afterward.

If nothing else consider potential lesson learned: do not invite anyone to your home to deal in firearms (or anything, for that matter). Meet in public, deal in public, don't drive straight home afterward.

indeed, i do my meets in very public places like gas stations and walmart, keep it in public and places with cameras just in case. that's what i love about this state, you can trade guns in fairly busy parking lots and not get suspicious looks.

Had a guy (already named here) set up a price, meeting with day only to call in the AM to set the time. He went silent until I told him I was going to leave neg feedback, the response I got back was "We never finished striking the deal, a time was not set." I guess "I'll take it" is nothing to some folks.

Back
Top Bottom