• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Problems with Stoeger 12ga OU Condor

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
I bought this gun second hand but in like new condition.

1. This gun literally fell apart in my hands and my daughters hands after firing a round and then opening the barrel to reload. The barrel fell forward completely off the receiver and landed in front of us 3 times in the two outings we took it shooting.

2. The top barrel will not fire after shooting the bottom barrel. The recoil will not reset the trigger for the second barrel. I can slap the butt of the gun and the trigger will reset.

3. The safety is very very very stiff and my 14yr old daughter cannot work it from safe to fire. An instructor looked at the gun and also complained that the safety is too tight.

This is the first Stoeger firearm I have purchased and it will be my last.

Is there any way to fix this gun or should I just dig a hole and bury it!

Send it back to Stoeger. It may cost you the shipping but they handle warranties/repairs quickly. Not sure they'll give you the warranty based on not being the original purchaser..but you never know.

Stoeger gets a big thumbs up for customer service!! :thumb:

I called and explained all three problems to the guy and he told me they normally only warrant the gun to the original owner but due to the problems I am having they will repair it under warranty anyway. The only cost to me is shipping to them. They will cover all costs to repair and ship it back.

Back
Top Bottom