• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: $179 ATI 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun and $149 ATI Pump 12 Gauge

Nothing yet. Might be going to our farm this weekend so I was hoping they would have shipped it today or yesterday. But knowing PSA it could be awhile. Can't complain with the price though.

Dang! Missed this deal. I checked the link and they're back up to $249 on the pump. And I'm sitting on enough cash from Christmas and birthday money to have ordered one at $149... :dizzy:

Bigt.....The shipping will probably take 10 days or more I would guess from past experience. The Christmas sale I am sure, has them swamped with orders as well as the holidays PSA employees took off has them even more behind. It will come.........no doubt.

Bigt.....The shipping will probably take 10 days or more I would guess from past experience. The Christmas sale I am sure, has them swamped with orders as well as the holidays PSA employees took off has them even more behind. It will come.........no doubt.

I got Christmas day off. Nobody at PSA gets the holidays off. Nobody in any retail based business gets the holidays off. :lol:

I was told 870 stocks will work. You will have to get a metric bolt to install it though.
Still waiting for a shipping notice on mine. It's the 7th day now so I guess I have a few more to go.

We tried to fit some aftermarket stocks on the ATI pump at the store and neither Remington or Mossberg would fit. Its a great price-point scattergun for the money, but I don't think its going to be easy to deck one out with accessories.

Yes, the trade off at PSA is super low prices and super slow shipping. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom