• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: $179 ATI 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun and $149 ATI Pump 12 Gauge

I picked up one of the pumps at my LGS while it was on sale. PSA was a little better deal, but I didn't have to wait. Took it to the range today. Shot some bird shot some target load and some PDX 1. Trigger isn't bad. Pump action could be a bit smoother, but I figure that may happen as it is used. I did have some of the shells get hung up and not eject fully when cycling kind of like a stove pipe. This is my first shotgun, so I wasn't entirely sure of what to expect.

For $150-$200 its no great lost if it turns out to be less than perfect. Just another scattergun to hand to a family member when the zombie outbreak hits.

Nothing yet here. Have sent 3 emails over the last week asking them to change the shipping address to a different FFL. Have had zero response. Have tried calling a dozen times the last two days and have gotten "we are currently closed" every time even when I call well within their operating hours. I forgot how awful their customer service is. Guess you can't complain with the price but geez.

Back
Top Bottom