• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA 1911 Coming

I have built a few PSA frames into top notch 1911s…. I think the quality will be there…
Yeah I recall PSA offering a basic 1911 about say 6 or 7 years ago. Don't know what happened but I guess they tried it and then quit. But don't get me wrong, I'm all in for PSA making everything. Hopefully my next AK will be their 5.56 AK.
Anyway I'm looking forward to PSA making more stuff.About a year or so ago I heard they were importing all the tooling to load all the Commie calibers especially 7.62. And that's fine by me.

PSA has done and continues to do nothing but enhance the firearms access for everyone and regardless of the haters …. They continue to time and time again provide a quality enough product for everyone up to tip top tier I pay money for the name people who couldn’t shoot the side of a barn if it was 5 ft in front of them but still poo on them lol (see above haters)

The parts? Maybe. Their assembly and fitting of the parts? Doubt it.
Doubt all you want there Mr. Living Legend….Their frames were incredibly nice. I never bought an assembled 1911 from them, Sir know it all. Just parts, oh he who can’t be wrong. I’m somewhat kidding, and see your point, kind of, with that “maybe” you slid in there… but seriously, quite fond of the two daggers I own, haven’t tested the Rock yet…

Doubt all you want there Mr. Living Legend….Their frames were incredibly nice. I never bought an assembled 1911 from them, Sir know it all. Just parts, oh he who can’t be wrong. I’m somewhat kidding, and see your point, kind of, with that “maybe” you slid in there… but seriously, quite fond of the two daggers I own, haven’t tested the Rock yet…
I wasn't poking you. You have built some very nice 1911's. But you, with knowledge and experience, fit and built them. We all know that PSA is just gonna slap em together with zero regards to details. They can't even remotely follow minimal milspec assembly on AR's. How do you think that assembly of a finicky platform 1911 is going to go? Stacking tolerances? What's that?

Amazing how I got under your skin with that simple take on the track record of PSA. #metoo much?

I wasn't poking you. You have built some very nice 1911's. But you, with knowledge and experience, fit and built them. We all know that PSA is just gonna slap em together with zero regards to details. They can't even remotely follow minimal milspec assembly on AR's. How do you think that assembly of a finicky platform 1911 is going to go? Stacking tolerances? What's that?

Amazing how I got under your skin with that simple take on the track record of PSA. #metoo much?
Oh, I was just funnin with ya!… many others have said pretty much what you said. And, as I said, I’ve never had a PSA built 1911. You did not get under my skin brother.

Yeah I recall PSA offering a basic 1911 about say 6 or 7 years ago. Don't know what happened but I guess they tried it and then quit. But don't get me wrong, I'm all in for PSA making everything. Hopefully my next AK will be their 5.56 AK.
Anyway I'm looking forward to PSA making more stuff.About a year or so ago I heard they were importing all the tooling to load all the Commie calibers especially 7.62. And that's fine by me.
Love the positive vibes!
Side note: there’s always gonna be PSA haters, but don’t forget, at the end of the day, we’re all on the same team y’all

Love the positive vibes!
Side note: there’s always gonna be PSA haters, but don’t forget, at the end of the day, we’re all on the same team y’all
Yeah a while back there was a thread about why can't PSA make an SKS. Granted if they did I would have to get one. But the overwhelming opinion was that even if they could it would wind up costing more than their AKs and certainly more than their ARs which kinda renders it a pointless venture.
However...if they could make something like the D or M models that were 16" carbines that used AK mags then they could ship them to ban states with 10 round mags and I believe they would have a real hit on their hands. For example; Hi Point keeps everything at 10 rounds even the carbines because they wanna sell their guns in as many states as possible.
Anyway, yeah I'm a PSA fan. Love using the Dagger slide and barrels on P80 kits. At $200.00 for a complete threaded setup you can't beat it.

Back
Top Bottom