• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Dagger feedback - great value or…

Nope not me.
I bought 2 kits last year along with 2 P80 kits. The P80s were easy. The first Lone Wolf kit I screwed up the rail installation. So at that point I just stopped and decided to pass the kit I had left on to someone with more skill. However I do like the looks and the grip angle of the Line Wolf frames better.

what about a dagger with a dagger on it

Attachments

• 47A598B3-7D6D-4A2B-8049-A102BCF01D51.jpeg
    47A598B3-7D6D-4A2B-8049-A102BCF01D51.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 29
I got the Dagger Full Size in a combo with a GF3. To be honest I love it, Certainly worth the Value. I didn't want to spend a ton on an optic for it so dropped a SwampFox on it, and love the set up. Also in a slightly strange move, I just couldn't get used to the S&W Hinge Trigger, but wanted to keep it a Budget Gun, so Ordered a Factory G3 Trigger for it, because I'm Used to that feel, I didn't expect how Much Better the Function would be!!!! Deff Huge for $16!!! Also the Cytac Holster Pictured works very well for the Cheap....

Attachments

• IMG_2715.jpg
    IMG_2715.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2716.jpg
    IMG_2716.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 27
I bought 2 kits last year along with 2 P80 kits. The P80s were easy. The first Lone Wolf kit I screwed up the rail installation. So at that point I just stopped and decided to pass the kit I had left on to someone with more skill. However I do like the looks and the grip angle of the Line Wolf frames better.
I was worried about it but it seems to have turned out ok. I like that the p80 comes with rails to pin in rather than gluing in place.

I bought a complete PSA upper for my g19 when they hit $200 shipped. It has all the bells and whistles for a can. For reference, in 2019 I built virtually the same thing (aggressive cuts on a AIM slide, suppressor sights, threaded barrel, etc) and ended up close to $350 and that was only buying when stuff hit a real sale, so there is a super value there. I've had 0 problems after 500 rounds.
I bought a ak/dagger combo and a friend heard through the grapevine I got the color he was dying for so he bought the dagger off me for a premium. I was able to fire it But I was able to handle it before. I liked the way it felt overall and the stippling was fine. It's a good deal for a glock clone and I would have kept it if I wasn't offered so much.

I picked one up during one of their sales recently. Seemed OK and functions fine although I had to reseat the front sight to get it to shoot straight.

Not that impressed with the ergonomics though and the trigger is worse than what I'm used to on actual Glocks. Might be a fun project gun to play with though.

Back
Top Bottom