• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Dagger feedback - great value or…

Probably more like a Taurus thread in that the operative phrase is "YMMV".

I've had good luck and bad luck with Taurii over the years. Some work flawlessly out of the box and run great. Others should have never left the factory. That seems to be true of the Daggers you see written about too.

My guess is that the Daggers are going through some teething pains due to demand and what has to be some serious cost-cutting. Just a guess but I'm not surprised that the Dagger 'experience' is all over the map.

From what I've seen though they are generally functional guns, and if there are problems with them PSA seems to be good on the warranty front. For that matter, same as the 'new' Taurus as well.

just put mine together, and tbh it feels like junk. ordered a complete lower on a whim during their St. Paddy's Day sale, to pair with my DWS MK3 19 gen 3 slide with all Glock oem parts and KKM barrel. Oem PSA trigger suckeddddd. So ordered a Lantac SSR connector and oem Glock trigger shoe and bar. Upon install it did not pass a function check, trigger would fire upon reset. tried a different connector, a ghost one and this one worked better but still would occasionally fire upon reset. Something with the fit of the trigger housing with the frame, and potentially disconnector/cruciform engagement to slide? Was tired so called it quits on that hypothesis and went to bed. Going to try the oem psa connector with oem Glock trigger bar and shoe tonight, and then try an oem gen 3 slide.

So psa connector plus oem glock trigger bar shoe seems to be functioning reliably, but the pull is atrocious. Good wall and reset though. But the take up is mushyyyy. May spend the cheese on an apex kit.

I've sold quite a bit of them, and haven't had one complaint so far. I personally do not own one, because I myself am an HK and broke boy 2011 guy. Between those and primers, I'm tapped ha

Back
Top Bottom