• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA Dagger feedback - great value or…

Trader805

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
232   0
Reaction score
Been looking at the PSA Dagger offer from PSA - pistol/ TB / Optic ready / 10 mags and a bag for $379-399 range. Mags are interchangeable with G 17 or G 19, depending on the version you get.
Only downside I see is fixed iron sites that are all black.
Would love to hear from those that actually have one and shoot it. Great value or….

Great value for sure! I’ve put roughly 300 rounds through mine and it’s been flawless! The grip is much better in my opinion!

Attachments

• A8829584-4CFA-4963-8F22-BB880EC185F2.jpeg
    A8829584-4CFA-4963-8F22-BB880EC185F2.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 23
At our shop, we've never had a Glock we sold come back for an issue, and it is by far the handgun brand we sell the most of.

We aren't PSA dealers, but we do FFL transfers. For every 20+ Glocks we sell, we transfer a PSA Dagger for a customer.

We've had more than one customer that picked their PSA Dagger up from us, come back in and state that they had issues with it.

Those numbers aren't good in comparison.

At our shop, we've never had a Glock we sold come back for an issue, and it is by far the handgun brand we sell the most of.

We aren't PSA dealers, but we do FFL transfers. For every 20+ Glocks we sell, we transfer a PSA Dagger for a customer.

We've had more than one customer that picked their PSA Dagger up from us, come back in and state that they had issues with it.

Those numbers aren't good in comparison.
Thank you for that feedback. Do you happen to remember what type of issues they had?

Back
Top Bottom