• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA has 22 lr in stock now!

Ok, so the welcher was Laufen. What does this have to do with me?

Damn Stockbridge kids never pay attention... :) Try and keep up. It has to do with people changing or deleting their comments. Even when called on it they wiggle out. A man bets a gun then loses the bet and deletes the post... never happened.

It was a quick quip, nothing more....

You quoted me so an edit wouldn't matter but don't hinge your actions on what I would do. I'd like to see a receipt for your $20 bricks dated post July 2013. You said fail, I said show receipt. Please show or I call BS. :)

Apparently that has no bearing here as, to my knowledge, BC has not received his free ammo and gun and it is all right there in black and white.

So because Laufen edited and then welched, that puts me in the same stereotype? Sigh.

Let's keep this thread relevant to me, not Laufen or any other welcher.

And I am not from Stockbridge.

Last edited:
Cool, I just bought a 1400 round bucket for $90 but that doesn't change the fact that $20 bricks will never be seen again. You were just in the right place at the right time. Do it again tomorrow. :)

I don't doubt that it'll still be there. They have an awful lot. Member posted it around 11 and its still there. On phone so can't post pic.

Damn Stockbridge kids never pay attention... :) Try and keep up. It has to do with people changing or deleting their comments. Even when called on it they wiggle out. A man bets a gun then loses the bet and deletes the post... never happened.

It was a quick quip, nothing more....

Keep hope alive!

Cool, I just bought a 1400 round bucket for $90 but that doesn't change the fact that $20 bricks will never be seen again. You were just in the right place at the right time. Do it again tomorrow. :)

Let me see if my mommy can pick some up for me. She's good about keeping receipts.

Back
Top Bottom