• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA has 22 lr in stock now!

When I need you to pick up some .22LR for me also, I will let you know.

Would that make me one of your "connections"? Oh, gee golly.

In all seriousness, I got most of that .22lr in October at a Walmart in L'ville. Sorry I didn't keep my receipt. I did not foresee needing it to prove my Internet superiority.

Would that make me one of your "connections"? Oh, gee golly.

In all seriousness, I got most of that .22lr in October at a Walmart in L'ville. Sorry I didn't keep my receipt. I did not foresee needing it to prove my Internet superiority.

If I needed something in Savannah, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Augusta, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Columbus, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Bainbridge, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Clayton, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

No hatin' on my connections.

If I needed something in Savannah, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Augusta, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Columbus, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Bainbridge, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

If I needed something in Clayton, I have someone I could call who who would pick it up and ship it to me.

No hatin' on my connections.

cool story.jpg

Back
Top Bottom