• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA is the bestest

Alright, I wouldn’t say that. But this test did make me think more of them.

In all honesty they probably made that specifically for him to do in his video. So it probably has higher QC than others do. I don’t watch his stuff, but hear he has sponsors from people to do reviews on their stuff.

I bought a AR-10 well a pa-10 is they call it in 308 and I have to say it's pretty skimpy looking. After I changed the barrel and some other parts out on it it's a shooter but as far as reliability and longevity I wouldn't want to make a guess at that. The mag well is paper thin as well as the up receiver. The upper receiver has minimum wall thickness right around where the bolt cycles so I have my concerns. One reason I bough the parts and built another one

I'm impressed. Wonder how their step up products hold up?? $300 upper. Come on now. Anyone should be.
This was my thoughts. It’s their lowest end offering and ran 6k rounds auto and suppressed without a major failure. Pretty good and better than I expected.

And just to note, I own no PSA products so definitely not trying to make myself feel better.

Alright, I wouldn’t say that. But this test did make me think more of them.

Meant to watch this one yesterday and forgot. BUT...not to change the subject...I did catch a Klayco47 meltdown video on a Pioneer 5.56 AK. For an under $600.00 AK I was impressed. It went well over 2500 rounds after a full auto conversion. Broke two firing pins but it never had a catastrophic failure.

This was my thoughts. It’s their lowest end offering and ran 6k rounds auto and suppressed without a major failure. Pretty good and better than I expected.

And just to note, I own no PSA products so definitely not trying to make myself feel better.

I have a couple. It's good to know they will be just fine if need be. Can't speak from personal experience as far as reliability since I haven't shot either much. For the price you can't beat it. I do keep my faxon ar pistol in my passenger seat though and not the psa lol. Would be just fine either way.

I don't shoot enough to know the answer but the borescope seemed to show sharps lands although lots of copper deposited in the bore.

Would a thorough cleaning restore accuracy? I mean, it's not like the barrel started keyholing or anything.
Same here , the barrel looked ok at the end. I was thinking a good cleaning to get all that copper out and replace the gas rings and it should be good to go. I have had a colt AR carbine that the gas rings were gone at 2000 rds. That's why I keep spare parts in my range bag and have spare parts for most of my firearms. Things break.

Very satisfied with the one product I purchased from Cherokee Gun and Pawn PSA AR-15. Shot it enough to purchase RRS Speed Loader. rrsspeedloaders.com

Back
Top Bottom