• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA is the bestest

It was Steals and Deals , Not a discussion asking opinions from some internet operator.

In that thread, I said a man could buy a PSA and be well armed and your dang panties stretched over your skull and started you squealing like fat , green hair chick with glasses and BLM sign.
Like all men that talk too much , you are FOS
You also come across kinda whiney and overly sensitive. Its aggravating but entertaining at the same time.
funny, I was thinking you kinda come off as whiney and aggravating. you must be like 18-19 years old or somethin

As a shop and former PSA dealer, we saw much larger sample sizes than most AR owners. We severed ties with PSA years ago due to crap quality, which was hard to get corrected due to their crap customer service.
In their defense, the crappy CS isn’t because they don’t at least try to get it right, it’s because they’re just not capable of getting it right. When the lady you talk to on the phone is some college kid from Columbia who couldn’t tell the difference between a firing pin and a rolling pin, there lays the problem. She’d fix it if she had even the slightest clue what your talking about 😂

I think they have five CS reps and only one has a clue…so you got a 20% chance of getting your problem solved correctly.

In their defense, the crappy CS isn’t because they don’t at least try to get it right, it’s because they’re just not capable of getting it right. When the lady you talk to on the phone is some college kid from Columbia who couldn’t tell the difference between a firing pin and a rolling pin, there lays the problem. She’d fix it if she had even the slightest clue what your talking about 😂

I think they have five CS reps and only one has a clue…so you got a 20% chance of getting your problem solved correctly.

Last time I reached out to them for a CS issue, I got a response approximately 8 weeks later.

Last time I reached out to them for a CS issue, I got a response approximately 8 weeks later.
I don't know who y'all were dealing with as reps, PJ and Brent are the two I know that work Georgia and both of them have always responded back to my calls or emails within 24 hours.

I don't know who y'all were dealing with as reps, PJ and Brent are the two I know that work Georgia and both of them have always responded back to my calls or emails within 24 hours.
I dealt with Taylor once over an adjustable gas block and he was great…timely response and a no questions asked replacement…even upgraded it. Then I dealt with Marie. English was her second language and clearly cannot read a clear, concise, and well written complaint. They sent a basic nitride finished BCG instead of a phosphate finish with a chrome lined carrier channel as advertised. She got frustrated with her inability to grasp the problem and finally said the issue was “closed” and ended dialogue moving me to a non reply status. Only after I wrote them a ****ty review on their website did they respond. Jeremy Scott their director of quality responded and made it right. He also deleted my review and then changed the description of the BCG. 🤷‍♂️

Cost, higher end, top shelf, etc, etc who gives a damn what others think of my brands are, a 556 bullet will make the same hole thru the gray matter whether its comes from a DD,LMT, Larue or damned kel tec, dead is dead so if ya wanna spend $5k to get that bullet delivered, go for it, I'll take my route and get er done for $400.

Cost, higher end, top shelf, etc, etc who gives a damn what others think of my brands are, a 556 bullet will make the same hole thru the gray matter whether its comes from a DD,LMT, Larue or damned kel tec, dead is dead so if ya wanna spend $5k to get that bullet delivered, go for it, I'll take my route and get er done for $400.

A different AR doesn't make the round more dangerous, but some AR's are better at delivering the 5.56 bullet to your intended target. If it don't go bang, then the bullet can't go splat.

Back
Top Bottom