• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA... my CC hates you!

never bought anything requiring an FFL from PSA, all packages took between 4-6 business days after ordering to arrive, about 6 pkgs in the last 4 months.
I'm GLAD this deal is sold out...or I WOULD have finally made an FFL purchase, be a good Xmas gift for dad.

I just got off the phone with them. Seems that their system shows everything shipped when one item of the group is shipped. Was informed that I should get a tracking number around June 5 for the rest of my parts. They can see what needs to be shipped, just not the customer yet. $419 for a stainless mid length rifle kit is work waiting another couple of weeks for..

If you ordered a LPK in April and still haven't got it, I would give them a call and make sure they didn't loose your order.

I don't understand the constant ******** and complaining about ship times with PSA. There have been so many threads on it it should be expected by now. If it comes sooner great if not stfu and be happy you got a great price even if it is delayed in shipping a bit.

Well it must be a deal that ATI is running. I received an email today from my local gun store and he has the blue model for the same price.

New American Tactical FX-45 1911 GI .45ACP $329 - $30 Rebate
Special Sale - Several Available but going fast!

ImageProxy.mvc

GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom