• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Public land to shoot on near Atlanta

Oh yeah, for sure. Maybe if you post your eighth post about trading tattoos for guns, you can actually get a nice one. I guess I’m the poor one though…🤣
Maybe one day ;)
IMG_4966.jpeg

Fighting his demons on the ODT. I’m sick and have the time on my hands to facilitate it 😎
Think you’re the demon for trying to argue with someone just purely trying to find a Public place to shoot lol

Fighting his demons on the ODT. I’m sick and have the time on my hands to facilitate it 😎
Think you’re the demon for trying to argue with someone just purely trying to find a Public place to shoot lol
I didn’t expect to argue, as entertaining as it’s been.

I expected to make a funny comment that a person with a smidge of brain cell might interpret as a sign that they’re asking a lot of strangers on the internet.

I think in the aftermath you’ve made it pretty clear to a handful of people on here (some of which actually do own and operate places to shoot) that you’re a little bit of a wild card and probably not worth the $30 and 3 pieces of brass you have to offer.

Luckily, you’ve got it sorted out and now we’re all just in here to have a good time.

I didn’t expect to argue, as entertaining as it’s been.

I expected to make a funny comment that a person with a smidge of brain cell might interpret as a sign that they’re asking a lot of strangers on the internet.

I think in the aftermath you’ve made it pretty clear to a handful of people on here (some of which actually do own and operate places to shoot) that you’re a little bit of a wild card and probably not worth the $30 and 3 pieces of brass you have to offer.

Luckily, you’ve got it sorted out and now we’re all just in here to have a good time.
I couldn’t care less about the 30 or some odd people that are in here that own ranges lol. You were the first person to make a snarky comment…so I’m just supposed to take that? And don’t you worry about how much brass I have, just break into my apartment and you’ll find out just how many hollows I have :)

Back
Top Bottom