• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Public land to shoot on near Atlanta

$200 per year for Marion Road, that's $16.66 per month. If you can't afford that, we don't want you as a member.
Why would I spend $200 a year to be a member with people who talk **** about me? What sense does that make. I can go out on a super nice guy’s property and give him money and not have to deal with you people

Why would I spend $200 a year to be a member with people who talk **** about me? What sense does that make. I can go out on a super nice guy’s property and give him money and not have to deal with you people
Bruh bye. LOL. You sound exactly the sort that'd shoot up our property and leave a bunch of crap for us to clean up. 'cause, you know, muh 2nd Amendment and all.
What do you mean “you people”?
He means people "that don't want him to be put out spending $16 per month to shoot at a place that is clean and maintained with water, electricity and overhead cover on the firing lines."

We don't need anymore cheapskates, we have our quota of charity cases for the year already.

OP, good luck in your quest to find some dumbass that'll allow you to shoot up his property for a bucket of fried chicken.

Back
Top Bottom