• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

QRF May Day Suppressor Demo Event 5/7/16

9 or 45? I'll have my 45 with me and you're more than welcome to give it a go. Even though I know it wont be the same as holding "yours".

Thanks for the offer, it's an .45ACP, I have an AR45 SBR that I'm itching to run suppressed... and a USP, and a 1911 and... :becky:

I was over at the range today. We have a spot in the middle of the line that is open for folks that bring their own set up so come on.

I can't speak for jake, but I beleive the answer is yes on using your host and demo supressors.

I did speak to clp this afternoon. If you order tickets you can give your name at the gate and they will check against the bought ticket list. Kinda like a gun range will call. Bring your payment receipt or email confirmation to be sure.

Roger that, thanks for the info.

20160428_172155.jpg
looking for one of These?

All

Yes the gate will have a list of folks who preordered tickets. Those who preordered will also be in a separate raffle for some shirts and goodies.

Yes you may bring your own silencers and hosts. It is ultimately up to the individual company if they will let you run their can on your gun, but most will not mind. PLEASE PRACTICE SAFE FIREARM HANDLING.

Looks like a 0% chance of rain and temps in the low 80s, looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

You can preregister HERE

WE will be giving away a Silencerco Omega and many more goodies on site!

Dumb question, is there a minimum age? I want to bring my Fiancés brothers, but they are 19-20. Just wasn't sure and figured I'd ask first.

Back
Top Bottom