Question about a SBR purchase from a dealer.

WC1911guy

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
52   0
Reaction score
If one purchases a new factory built SBR from a dealer and adds it to their trust does that SBR still need to be engraved with the new owner's trust information or is there some other information used such as the serial number on the trust paperwork? I was thinking about picking up DD MK18 and was curious how that works since the dealer isn't going to just let you have it so it can be engraved.

Awesome. I figured it had to be something of that nature. Is it just the serial number that's listed on the trust then?

My trust has a section where you list the assets of the trust. When you receive it you just write on that sheet "Daniel Defense MK 18 Serial # xyz123". Your dealer will most likely fill out the Form (4 I believe) for you. You'll just give them a copy of the trust and a $200 payment for the stamp.

My trust has a section where you list the assets of the trust. When you receive it you just write on that sheet "Daniel Defense MK 18 Serial # xyz123". Your dealer will most likely fill out the Form (4 I believe) for you. You'll just give them a copy of the trust and a $200 payment for the stamp.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the information. I've put off building an SBR because I really just wanted the MK18. Now I just need to find a dealer that has a good price on one.

My trust has a section where you list the assets of the trust. When you receive it you just write on that sheet "Daniel Defense MK 18 Serial # xyz123". Your dealer will most likely fill out the Form (4 I believe) for you. You'll just give them a copy of the trust and a $200 payment for the stamp.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the information. I've put off building an SBR because I really just wanted the MK18. Now I just need to find a dealer that has a good price on one.

Clyde Armory had a good deal on them at one point. Quiet Riot on here has also hinted at a coming MK18 sale. You can also find the MK18 upper for about $900 and put together your own lower. If you go that route, you are the manufacturer and will have to engrave it. There is something to be said in my opinion for having one factory made.

Back
Top Bottom