Question about Gun Broker

Yes. I wrote him immediately after and was told it would go out by wed-Thursday at the latest. No shipment on Wednesday so I wrote him Thursday morning and he said it would go out Thursday. No shipment went out Thursday and he's saying it will go out today.

Give it a few more days before doing anything else.

I have bought and sold on there and you don't have anything to worry about. A seller with a proven track record and you have a tracking number,no worries. USPS took three weeks for a 3k gun to arrive,the tracking never updated until after it arrived.

I believe that Paypal takes about 3 days before the money is transferred to the seller's account. He may be waiting on the transfer to show up in his account. I sale on both sites and believe you are safe with gunbroker seller's.

I have bought and sold on there and you don't have anything to worry about. A seller with a proven track record and you have a tracking number,no worries. USPS took three weeks for a 3k gun to arrive,the tracking never updated until after it arrived.
I would have given birth to a couple bricks.

I used it with and without for a while and it was always into my account instantly. Just had to wait 3-4 days to withdraw.

Correct. I may be thinking of years past (been using it since 2000). I remember when paying direct from the bank account had a 2-3 day delay. That was before the eBay buyout probably.

Back
Top Bottom