• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

question about odd ar caliber .450 bushmaster

Eglock86

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
I recently received a trade for a dpms upper and lower chamberd in .450 bushmaster does anybody have a setup like this? I am looking for a big bore AR for hunting and recreation but I don't know that iv ever heard anyone talk about this caliber. Iv Googled it and unless I get into reloading it looks like my only option to get ammo is from the web. I am what some of you could call an AR retard. Don't know much about them.

I loved my 450 thumper!! That thing was awesome! Very accurate as well. It came with 7 box's of ammo so I never had to look for any, but choices are limited unless you reload. Recoil isn't bad at all. Let me know if you go with it and reload....think I have a full box of once fired brass.

I loved my 450 thumper!! That thing was awesome! Very accurate as well. It came with 7 box's of ammo so I never had to look for any, but choices are limited unless you reload. Recoil isn't bad at all. Let me know if you go with it and reload....think I have a full box of once fired brass.

I think I'm gonna do it ...still doing homework

Everybody has an opinion on values and I know what the other trader valued it at (has been a great dude so far and I absolutely agree w him on his value) but just to get some other opinions. what do yall think a gun like this should be valued at ? These opinions will not affect my decision. But like I said I'm not familiar with ar's especially in the big bores

Back
Top Bottom