• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question From The Wife

User170512

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Occasionally Banned, but OK
49   0
Reaction score
I was getting the small safe straightened out the other day and had it all layed out on the bed. Moving a couple to the big safe. Wife casually walks by and says "Why do you even have all those? When are you going to use that one, or this one? I don't even remember that one." I start going over it with her...which one has what purpose, but it made me think a bit on a few of them. Don't get me wrong, I like all of em, but how many 7.62x39's do you keep? 5.56's? 9's? 45's? 12's? 20's? Anybody else ever have a momentary lapse of reason? Or unreason as it were?

Stock photo only: Not posting mine
tTRqixOBQLyFZj2dTqIZmWXz2-JpQDBzOjztnDhYYxA.jpg

I was getting the small safe straightened out the other day and had it all layed out on the bed. Moving a couple to the big safe. Wife casually walks by and says "Why do you even have all those? When are you going to use that one, or this one? I don't even remember that one." I start going over it with her...which one has what purpose, but it made me think a bit on a few of them. Don't get me wrong, I like all of em, but how many 7.62x39's do you keep? 5.56's? 9's? 45's? 12's? 20's? Anybody else ever have a momentary lapse of reason? Or unreason as it were?

Stock photo only: Not posting mine
View attachment 5821514
That’s ridiculous, why have y’all got so many clothes baskets?

Back
Top Bottom