• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quick review on Mountain House dehydrated food

Bacon and eggs is awesome IMHO. Beef stew will always be my favorite.

Big +1, I've tried both of these. They are very good for what they are. Tastes decent, if a little bland. Nothing a little salt and pepper can't cure (as long as you have some spices in your preps...). Looking forward to further reviews!

I looked at some WISE food info over at the epicenter and it states that the line of wise foods are all vegetarian based. I assume this means the meat /chicken is vegetable creations as well. Anybody got the scoop on these?

I think I might buy a few if they have a booth at my next show and give them a shot. I dont mind tofu and soy, it has good nutrition, but the taste is questionable sometimes.

Hey folks, I am a Wise Foods Dealer in Georgia and I would love to mail you samples for you to try. I believe it to be a better product than the MH stuff because once you open a #10 can of their food, you have to eat it within 7-10 days. My food comes sealed in mylar envelopes and then placed in a waterproof, 4 gallon bucket. You can take one pack out, eat it and the rest of the food in the bucket will still last 25 plus years. Not only that, but the buckets are easier to store and transport than cases filled with #10 cans.

Before I got into this business, I searched the market looking for the best long term storage food product out and this is it. I would love to earn your business. Send me a private message and I will mail you samples. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom