• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Quitting tobacco

What ever you do don't quit nicotine and sugar at the same time they have the same detox effect trust me I quit smoking and started vaping 6yrs ago and it was hard to do but the vape helped cut the edge off, then I quit sugar due to health and it did me just like nicotine withdrawals, trying to be healthy sucks lol.

When I left Ft Bragg for the last time in 2004, I tossed 3/4 of a can of longcut Skoal in the trash as I got in my car. 25 years of dipping.

Have not touched it again.

Started having kids in 05, glad I was quit.

I dipped 1-1.5 cans of cope a day for 10 years and quit cold turkey in 2015. Ever since then my anxiety has been horrible, and I still have the hypochondriac flare ups. If they ever come out with a cope long cut that doesn’t cause cancer I’m gonna be first in line.
I quit Copenhagen because the nicotine made the anxiety worse. I would get really anxious and have heart palpitations when dipping the last couple months before I made the connection and quit. That was 2021 and I still have dreams I was dipping and wake up wanting one. Also Copenhagen still smells as good as it did back then to which sucks. My brother in-law will say hey buddy you want one and I say maybe, and get a good smell of it and throw one in and spit it out after 10sec so I don't get stupid. I thought about buying some of the CBD dip to get the fix of dipping and the benefits of CBD but I haven't yet since it makes Copenhagen look cheap.

Back
Top Bottom